On 28 June 2017 the Petya/NotPetya malware was released and is curretly infecting computers worldwide.
Petya/NotPetya is a Malware relased by unknown parties to encrypt computer boot records and demand bitcoin payment.
Follow these steps to prevent infection.
Download batch file
Click this link to download the batch file which automates the vaccination:
Note: You may receive a message saying "this file may harm your computer" -- just click OK/Yes on the message to complete the download.
Run the batch file
- In your File Manager, click Downloads.
- Right-click notpetyavac and choose Run as Administrator
- Click Yes in the confirmation window
- If successful, this screen will display:
- Press any key on your keyboard to remove the black window.