Windows 7 does not support print to PDF out of the box.
Requires paid alternatives to print direct to PDF (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Pro, etc)
Note: Requires MS office with MS Onenote
1. Start OneNote for the first time. If queried to log in, cancel, but leave the application open.
2. Go to your Office application (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), open the document/file/email and Click File then Print.
3. Select Send to OneNote.
4. Tab to One Note and choose a folder location for the file (or create a new one). When saved, the file will appear in One Note
5. Click File and Export, then select PDF, then click Export.
6. Name the file and choose a folder, then click Save.