If you are having problems accessing files on the L: drive and you are getting a message saying this file is read only. It is most likely been caused by the preview pane in Windows Explorer. Follow the instructions below to check your preview pane settings.
- Open up a new Windows Explorer window
- Click on the Organise button (top left button on the menu bar)
- Go to the Layout menu item
- You should then get a submenu to appear, Untick the Preview Pane checkbox.
- To view it, go through steps 2 to 4 again